Saturday, February 7, 2009

September 29, 2004

so i got a total of 2.5 hours of sleep last night.....er this morning. but i finsihed my papers so i guess it's all good. now i have 4 stories to read for my honors intro to lit. class, but that will be done tomorrow before class b/c my brain is officially dead and i need sleep. i'm nervous, but so excited to get to spearhead the design, development, creation of the official honors handbook for saddleback college. it has to be awesome b/c we are not only making this for saddleback, but also to present something to the UCLA rep who is coming to review our program in late october!!!! aahhhh!!!! so scared and nervous. another thing i'm nervous about is that the big boss, Kent, is having my boss, Steve, shadow me and my activities in order to give me some kind of review. i don't think i have anything to worry about, but that fact that i'm personally being reviewed is a scary thought. just what i need, more stress. god damnit! life sucks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment