Saturday, February 7, 2009

June 13, 2008

So I finally made it to trivia night. Went with my Print peeps to Matt Murphy's in Brookline. The service is definitely not customer friendly. Actually, just the bartender is rude. The waitresses are pretty nice. The one being the trivia master was really cool, and my age. I couldn't believe it. Jess thought she looked 23. If that is what 23 is supposed to look like, then I look 12. Or maybe I just look good for my age, the ripe old age of 23.

Anyway, the point of this post. Went to trivia (our team name was Dog Fancy. Long story.) last night and won. Yeah, baby. Free beers for us all. 125 points. How we won? I have no idea. But hey, all that matters is that we ended up with free booze.

That's it for now. Never win anything, so had to share. :p

Cheers,

- R

No comments:

Post a Comment