Saturday, February 7, 2009

January 6, 2008

First off, I am back in Boston.

Sorry I haven't written since New Year's, but it's been a busy couple of days.

Spent most of Thursday hanging out with Mariana and Nick. Went to dinner at Javier's in the Spectrum. Watched a movie. Some TV. Had several drinks. Good times. Hadn't seen Nick since June, so it was great getting to see my East coast buddy again. As for Mariana, well, it's always a pleasure spending time with her.

I left Mariana's house early the next morning because I still needed to do some laundry and pack. Spent the day doing that and had one last lunch with my mom. Per usual, I couldn't sleep on the plane. Luckily, I had Mariana's awesome present to read during the flight. I didn't get any sleep until I got back to my apartment.

Spent yesterday relaxing and not doing anything. Still have to unpack and clean my apartment. I'll be doing that today. I did, however, watch all my Netflix movies that have been in my mailbox since I left Boston. Watched Bride & Prejudice (not great, but mildly entertaining), Planet Terror (ok. Not sure why I watched this movie again, since I didn't love it when I saw it in the theater), and Death Proof (another fun flick from Mr. Tarantino. Happy to re-watch this one).

And that's it. I accomplished my goal of doing a lot of free reading this winter break. Excited for New York with Jenna. Planning on organizing a little party before school starts either on the 14th or the 15th. Excited for Mariana's return to Boston and our weekend getaway to New York. Can't wait to see Spamalot. Outlook positive. :)

Cheers,

- R

No comments:

Post a Comment