Saturday, February 7, 2009

October 9, 2005

so today i went w/ my friends to rodeo dr. to get a nifty alarm clock from sharper image. after that was said and done we walked around beverly hills and then went to melrose. so while walking down the shop-ridden streets of melrose we go into this tiny store where i have my first start sighting (while at school). it was Sean Gunn (aka Kirk from Gilmore Girls)! ok so maybe its not the biggest star sighting ever since he's only a quasi-celebrity, but who cares. it was fuckin' Kirk from Gilmore Girls. so wanted to make use of my camera phone, but since there were 5 of us (myself included) in that tiny store it was way too obvious and awkward. so alas, i could not get a picture of Kirk, but the memory will live on forever.............or at least until my next star sighting (you're next Paris!).

No comments:

Post a Comment