Saturday, February 7, 2009

August 27, 2005

So today I got my Fall Move-In packet. I tore through that thing faster than I do w/ a Christmas present. But, I had waited a long time to find out who the hell I would be living w/. My roommate's name is Michael Ombao and he is Soc. major who is also studying Econ. (thank you facebook!). Luckily, he had a picture up (a bit blurry though) and I got to see what he looked like. By the little info. he posted it seems as though we don't have that much in common, but hopefully he turns out to be a great guy and not some major dick that will make me rue the day I decided to live on-campus.

As for my suitemates, their names are Ronik Dyashian and Drew Ferrandini. Drew has a myspace so I got to see a few pics. of him and found out he is an English major too; maybe I should have gotten him b/c I seem to have a lot in common w/ him..... *sigh* oh well. As for Ron(ick), I haven't the faintest idea as to what he is like. He could have 4 arms for all I know (stupid people who don't have a myspace nor a facebook entry).

All I can say is that I hope that I won't have to beg people to let me sleep in their dorms b/c I can't stand the people I'm living w/.

p.s. I'll be in room 664B. Where you at?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment