Saturday, February 7, 2009

January 31, 2006

like the title suggests, i did it again. honestly, who the hell spends 4 hours reading ten pages??? scratch that. i haven't finishe the ten pages yet. blah! at least i kind of have an excuse this time. yagmur showed up at my door at around 10:40 and just now left. so there we go. i haven't finished reading 10 freakin' pages because i was entertaining.

to top it all off i realized last night that i have a midterm on thursday and am not ready. my back is killing me (stress related). but do i do anything to ameliorate the situation (i.e. actually buckle down and study)? hells no! hmm... i haven't said hells in a long time. anyways, i'm such a procrastinator and i have noticed that it has gotten progressively worse lately. it's gotten to the point where i have no desire to go to class. big deal, you say? well, it is for me because i have found myself to act on my desires (or lack thereof) and stay in my room doing nothing. it's all going to come back and bite me in the ass. i have to get my shit together if i want to go to a good grad school though.

seriously though, i need to study. i can not allow myself to get anything lower than an A. a B is just not good enough, especially if i want to graduate summa or at least magna. i just hope this will all be worth it in the end.

p.s. shout outs to my peeps! holla at my homegirls! peace yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment