Saturday, February 7, 2009

March 27, 2008

I’m just going to get straight to the point.

I need to figure out whether I’ll be staying in Boston for the summer or going back to California. The powers that be are telling me I need to either renew my lease or notify them when I will be vacating my apartment. So I need to figure out what I am going to do soon.

Not only that, but I need to figure out if I’ll be needing an apartment in the fall. My boss wants to know as soon as possible if we want to stay on in the fall, but I can’t give him a reply until I know if I’ll be studying in London. I haven’t received an answer from the London program and I can’t make any decisions until I do. I guess I shouldn’t worry too much since one of the broadcast kids, a girl I consider the dumbest and most obnoxious people alive, was accepted. *sigh* Stupid school pressuring me to make decisions I can’t make until they give a stupid answer. Grrr...

In other news, I’ll be in LA April 17-21. It’s official, Mariana and I cannot stay separated for long. She’s made two trips to my side of the country and it’s time I make another trip to her side. Plus, with Nick on his two-month Europe trip, she’s going to be lonely. I’m super excited to spend time in LA with Mariana. Moreover, I’ll get to hang out with my undergrad friends and be treated to warm weather. I’ve forgotten what it’s like to go out wearing shorts and sandals. I cannot wait!

In still more news, finally tried the famous Anna’s Taqueria. I’m still trying to get the taste out of my mouth.

’till next I write...

Cheers,

- R

No comments:

Post a Comment