Saturday, February 7, 2009

April 1, 2008

I’M GOING TO LONDON IN THE FALL!!! YAY!!!!!

*sigh* Finally...

And now to let the apartment people know that I won’t be renewing my lease and my boss that I won’t staying on for the fall.

This is truly a big day:

- I found out about London and can now put things in order.

- I have decided to spend the summer in California. I said I would never return, but I figure it’s the least I can do for my mom. After all, I may not return to the US (other than for my graduation ceremony) after finishing grad school.

- I’m pretty sure I will be taking a class in the summer (Food Writing, in case you were interested)

- I got the birthday present my sister bought me (Tim Burton’s Sweeney Todd)

This ended up being a good day, indeed.

Cheers,

- R

p.s. Mariana and I have the greatest plans for the weekend I’m spending in LA (April 17 - April 21). I get to see my best friend again and will be having an amazing time. I cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment