Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Things I overheard #9

Just some quick snippets I overheard while having lunch or at work.

"I'm either going to get pregnant or adopt an Indian baby." (my favorite snippet of the day.)

"Not much has happened in bed lately." (the guy sounded so sad when he was telling his friend. lol)

"Do these sandals make my toenail fungus less apparent?" (*shudder*)


I had job shadowing today, so I wasn't as focused on the conversations around me. I actually got to do some sales completely on my own. It was pretty cool. Looks like I'll start selling on Friday instead of next week. Wish me luck!

Cheers,

- R

5 comments:

  1. Toe fungus should never be talked about in public. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. And if you have toe fungus and hammer toes, you should never wear sandals in public. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaa. I must get out more!

    Good Luck :)

    I had a blog idea awhile ago which would consist entirely of recorded random conversations (obviously nothing that would give away anything personal). Would be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should definitely go with that idea. That would be so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way they've already decided their adopted baby's race.

    I agree with Badass Geek too, keep that stuff private people!

    ReplyDelete