Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Should I be worried?

One of my new co-workers finally spoke to me. Others have, but I don't consider "Hi, I'm __________" much of a conversation.

He turns out to be a funny and very loud (in a good way) personality. He rather reminds me of, er, me. When he is working/bored, he sings random tunes that range from hip hop to pop to Disney songs. He talks to the shoes (considering I've been caught talking to a muffin [a story for another time.... if you remind me] and have been doing this myself, I don't consider this strange at all). Changes song lyrics to accommodate the task at hand (I do this too). Overall, a guy I will get along with.

But he did say one thing that stuck with me.

"Get out while you still can. Do you really want to get into this at this point of your life?"

Hmmm... don't know what to think about this comment.

Cheers,

- R

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what he meant by that, but I think having a job in this economy is pretty good. What's the muffin story? :)

    ReplyDelete